This tutorial shows how to improve your SQL Server database performance. Faster hardware can improve application performance to a certain point, but for truly great performing systems, there is no substitute for properly written queries and well-designed indexes.
This video shows how to:
* Identify common performance-killing TSQL query patterns
* Rewrite problematic TSQL statements
* Effectively and intelligently make use of dynamic TSQL
* Efficiently use indexes to squeeze maximum performance from your system
* Maximize user concurrency in a high-throughput – Introduction to execution plan analysis
Video Producer: http://www.experts-exchange.com/