We are seeking a SQL Server developer who has experience designing, developing, and administering high throughput, high availability OLTP Systems utilizing technologies such as mirroring, replication, clustering, etc.
* Analyze requirements, create designs, and implement database solutions.
* Document designs and technical specifications.
* Define and implement build validation test procedures.
* Analyze existing solutions and identify changes that will improve performance and stability.
* Analyze field defects to determine appropriate resolutions.
* Contribute expertise in transitioning existing solutions to MS-SQL Server 2012.
* Identify own tasks and timelines to complete development objectives.
* Provide technical mentoring to junior team members.
* Work with a lead developer or manager to create project delivery schedules.
* Collaborate with peers and members of other teams.
Experience and Skills Required
* 4+years of recent experience with MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
* Must have experience designing, developing, and administering high throughput, high availability OLTP Systems utilizing technologies such as mirroring, replication, clustering, etc.
* Extensive knowledge of T-SQL language.
* Solid knowledge of the internals of the SQL Server engine.
* Experience with Entity Relationship modeling techniques.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
To get more informations and to apply visit http://www.softdevjobs.com/job/sql-server-developer-austin-tx-south-multimedia-games-ae4e985318/